- Bring all your medication bottles or a list of your medication from all doctors to your intake evaluation appointment
- Bring all insurance cards
- Bring proof of residence and income if you do not have insurance
- Residence – drivers license, utility bill envelope
- Income – pay stub, bank statement, income tax return, copy of alimony or child support check, statement of Social Security benefits, unemployment check
- Arrive 15 minutes early for paperwork
- Let the intake therapist know the medications you are taking, any past hospitalizations and treatment for any illnesses.
- Children 13 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
To speed up your intake appointment please complete and bring with you the following two forms: