Important Information for New Consumers and their Families
- Bring all your medication bottles or a list of your medication from all doctors to your intake evaluation appointment
- Bring all insurance cards
- Bring proof of residence and income if you do not have insurance
- Residence – drivers license, utility bill envelope
- Income – pay stub, bank statement, income tax return, copy of alimony or child support check, statement of Social Security benefits, unemployment check
- Arrive 15 minutes early for paperwork
- Let the intake therapist know the medications you are taking, any past hospitalizations and treatment for any illnesses.
- Children 13 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Important Information for Active Consumers and their Families
- Inform the receptionist if your insurance has changed and bring any new insurance cards
- Inform the receptionist if your address and phone number have changed
- Inform your therapist of any medication changes from any doctors
- Inform your therapist of any side-effects from medication prescribed by our doctors
- Cancel your appointment if you can not keep it. Call the center to cancel if you are unable to keep your therapist, RN or Dr. appointment. Another consumer can be served in your appointment time if you cancel.
- Be on time for your appointment. The doctor will not be able to see you if you are late.
- Pay your fee prior to being seen by the therapist, RN or Dr. Your fees are necessary to support the services provided.